GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,248 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Gloom» Forums » General

Subject: Kudos to Atlas Games' service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cheong
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two months ago, I lost Willem Stark, one of the green family member cards, while playing the game at a coffee joint. I emailed Atlas Games, and they offered to replace the card for me at their own cost and trouble (which surprised me because: 1. I live in Singapore, 2. Customer service here is often atrocious). After more than a month of waiting, the card hadn't come and I was afraid the delivery was lost in the mail. A follow-up email to Atlas Games elicited an apology, saying that they'd misplaced my order and would send it with their next delivery.

Now it's just come in the mail, not only the card but wrapped in a plastic cover protection, backed with cardboard and shipped by air. And, looking at the date of delivery, it was the same day that I sent the email to Atlas. It's my first time asking any company to do a replacement, so this might be the norm, but I was pleasantly surprised by the speed (1 week) of the delivery and the customer support as a whole.

Keep it up, Atlas Games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Marquette
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
Click to see this player's page
badge
These computer things are going to get really popular... some day...
mbmbmbmbmb
that's interesting. I've sent them an Email and a follow up email with no response what so ever about a card that was received completely unreadable due to the printing process. What did you do to get your message read? What address did you send it to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heinzmann
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also received great customer service from Atlas as well. If you have had an issue just write another note. I don't know how many people are there but I could bet they are overworked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Their service has always been excellent in my experience. They've replaced defective cards and never been anything but efficient and generous. Thumbs up from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Lampus
United States
Blue Bell
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They get a thumbs up from me too! I emailed them about a missing card and they replied and got it out to me in no time flat.

Kudos to Atlas Games.

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.