Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Nicholls
United Kingdom
Redruth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I know there's a lot said about the quality / size etc of the plastic pieces and the bases, but (don't laugh) I'm confused already! I'm in the process of putting everything together but there seems to be more models than cardboard inserts - e.g. there are 2 cardboard pieces saying maniac, yet 6 plastic pieces. Is it that 3 (guys carrying spades) go in each of the bases with 3 holes? This is just one example,another being 6 druidy type models, with 2 dark druid cards, 1 wizard, 2 cult leaders - are they all the same?

I just need some kind of visual companion to assemble the right pieces to the right bases, and allocate the right tokens to each base.

Perhaps this is part of the game?? ;-)

EDIT: going through punching out the room tiles i found a further sheet of monster tiles which seem to match up a bit more. Perhaps the other set of tokens dont have models?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think there are visual aids in the rule books and pamplets of the expansions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Buckle
United Kingdom
Thornton Heath
Croydon
flag msg tools
designer
NSKN are publishing my next game :)
badge
Omega Centauri Published in 2014
mbmbmbmbmb
Look on the forums/web for images.

2 maniacs are 2 swinging axes

2 with spades are part of the 2 riots (riot goes on larger base - 3 figures, with axe, bat and spade)

2 dark Druid - figure with cloak and strange thing in hand

2 cult leaders have a club

Wizard is a bald guy

Yes there is an instruction sheet with images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grey Fox
Portugal
Sintra
Sintra
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There are visual aids with both expansions and the base game. Regardless your problem seems to be with the Riot.

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic3114868.jpg

It's that group of three in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Nicholls
United Kingdom
Redruth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm nearly there... which cards go into the big guys?

Plus I have 2 zombie and a bald guy with a shovel to place (but again, there are 4 zombie cards.

Some of these go into a monster bag or something?

See pic. and sorry for this guys!

Edit: just found the monster fig reference, apologies guys please carry on with your days! I had also spread out the conversion kit stuff and was trying to match from that originally!! doh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.