Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Atlach-Nacha rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Atlach-Nacha has replaced Cthulhu as number one asshole in my opinion. I can't seem to beat it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
I think Atlach-Nacha has replaced Cthulhu as number one asshole in my opinion. I can't seem to beat it.

We won the first time. You need to put a bit of extra focus on keeping gates closed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is understood, but the increase in surges, and short doom make it hard, surprised at your results.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Yes, this is understood, but the increase in surges, and short doom make it hard, surprised at your results.

Quite honestly, me too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you pull the rumor Render of the Veils, save yourself some time, flip the table over and rage quit... There's 43 rumor cards...Twice now
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
If you pull the rumor Render of the Veils, save yourself some time, flip the table over and rage quit... There's 43 rumor cards...Twice now
I'm putting all Mythos cards that were drawn during a game to a separate "used" bag. I only reshuffle these cards back when I don't have enough Mythos to legally build a deck.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryn Ballard
United Kingdom
Woodley
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I Plan, Dice laugh
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
dlikos wrote:
If you pull the rumor Render of the Veils, save yourself some time, flip the table over and rage quit... There's 43 rumor cards...Twice now
I'm putting all Mythos cards that were drawn during a game to a separate "used" bag. I only reshuffle these cards back when I don't have enough Mythos to legally build a deck.


Nice idea I might try this out with my game.

I have a bag labelled "bag of bulls**t" where the most egregious mythos cards are banished to, not so keen on the cards that might as well read "you lose the game".
3 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gustaf montelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Strange. Won against Atlach-Nacha on the first try, but after 10+ tries gainst Chthulhu I have yet to beat him. Complete loss every time.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.