ruben grande
Norway
flag msg tools
in page 8 n the rule book under class and crew abilities ; You can only use the cards class ability once does it mean it will not trigger the second time for exampel :
1.if i play motion dectector that have tec: you may scan a room and i play it again same card tec: you may scan a room, then i can scan a room because i played the tec class ability before .
But if i play it the third time same card can i scan one more time??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Buckmaster
United States
Modesto
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it will apply to all cards played that hand. After the first one of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Lujan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
lets say you have 6 cards, all motion detector.

Quote:
1. you play the first motion detector, but you cannot scan a room, since you havent played a tech card yet.

2. you play the second motion detector, you now can scan 1 room, since you've already played a tech card before this card.

3. even though you've played 2 tech cards already, when you play your third motion detector, you still only scan 1 additional room.

in total, you'll be scanning only 5 rooms. 1 for each card, minus the first card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ruben grande
Norway
flag msg tools
thx amazing game , got the expansion today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rubengrande1 wrote:
thx amazing game , got the expansion today

Forgot the expansion was coming, or indeed, out. Would like to get some opinions so let us know what it's like. I'll also chase out the relevant page on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.