Family Business» Forums » Rules

Subject: Less than 6 charachters left in play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deathless Eye
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
Hello everyone

Yesterday i was playing the game with 3 of my friends .. it was a tough game .. the number of characters left were 1 character for each player

How does the mob war start?? And how does the game end ??

We played the game and started the mob war when all of the characters are on the hit list and last one on the hit list won the game !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve C
United States
Princeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the old version. I assume rules are the same.

If there are 6 or less total characters alive in the game(in front of each player and on the hit wall), then the game is always in a mob war(character currently in the first position on hit wall at the start of any players turn is killed). Note: there is no way to stop this mob war.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deathless Eye
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
GenChaos wrote:
I have the old version. I assume rules are the same.

If there are 6 or less total characters alive in the game(in front of each player and on the hit wall), then the game is always in a mob war(character currently in the first position on hit wall at the start of any players turn is killed). Note: there is no way to stop this mob war.

Thank you so much for your fast reply

That was truly helpful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Working from memory, but I always thought that a Mob War automatically started when there were 6 or more characters on the wall, it had nothing to do with characters on table(i.e., in hand). The start of the Mob war was automatic, and continued until there were no character cards left on the wall, once character being eliminated (buried) at the start of each players turn.

Maybe when in the end, there are less than 6 total characters left in game (either on wall or in hand), then the Mob War is automatic and a given?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
abadolato01 wrote:
Working from memory, but I always thought that a Mob War automatically started when there were 6 or more characters on the wall, it had nothing to do with characters on table(i.e., in hand). The start of the Mob war was automatic, and continued until there were no character cards left on the wall, once character being eliminated (buried) at the start of each players turn.

Maybe when in the end, there are less than 6 total characters left in game (either on wall or in hand), then the Mob War is automatic and a given?

There is exactly such a rule as you discribe last. And which is also what was replied earlier - there is no talk about the general rule for starting a mob war (which is just as you discribe first).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.