Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many of us US backers/Preorders are still waiting to hear that the game has shipped?

I preordered for Cephalofair in August, living in Michigan and still waiting.

EDIT: I just wanted to say the reason I made this thread was to ensure everyone that we are not alone waiting for our notifications. I know if I thought I was the only one I would be tempted to e-mail Isaac and he doesn't want that.

So Please don't hate on us for posting this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting, but I know the shipping notifications aren't all going to be sent out on a Saturday or Sunday. I'm content to wait two weeks before I even start to worry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Heidelberg
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered from the kickstarter page in October November. Living in Illinois. I haven't seen any (late) preorder shipping notifications yet. There was one preorder confirmation but that must have been from early 2016 (i.e., still part of the 2/3 batch). Fulfillment of the 3rd part probably hasn't even started yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
I pre-ordered from Cephalofair on Halloween so I'm not anticipating my shipping notice for another day or two. I'm here in Illinois which sucks because I bet it was right next door when it went to Joliet but it probably then got sent to Kentucky or somewhere else to get sent back to Illinois. But hopefully I get it in before next weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:
Still waiting, but I know the shipping notifications aren't all going to be sent out on a Saturday or Sunday.

Why not? Amazon ships somewhere around 3 million boxes a day, every day of the year. They could certainly ship every copy of Gloomhaven in one day if they have the boxes and the recipients ready to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tricil wrote:
I preordered from the kickstarter page in October. Living in Illinois. I haven't seen any (late) preorder shipping notifications yet. There was one preorder confirmation but that must have been from early 2016 (i.e., still part of the 2/3 batch). Fulfillment of the 3rd part probably hasn't even started yet...

Similar story here, but I live in Iowa. Originally I had gone in with my brother to back the game on Kickstarter but then ordered a copy for myself in October. I hope it's not a part of the last shipment that went to the west coast, only because that's a lot longer of a trip if there's a shipment going to Illinois.

Good to know the preorder folks via the Cephalofair website are still waiting. Makes sense given Isaac was processing orders based on chronology. I'm just hoping it arrives prior to our first group gaming session this Friday. Must. Be. Patient!

While I was waiting I ran to Hobby Lobby to pick up some paint. First time painting minis!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ducas
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed in September and haven't received a shipping notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Marstiller
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Southern California (backer #24) and no email yet.

Also not impatient (as long as it gets here in the next week or two).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
I am a Californian, preordered in August of 2016. Still no notification.

I believe the West Coast orders are being processed later than the others, as I've noticed all of the notifications are for people on the other side of the country.

As per Isaac, the West Coast order's shipping notifications may come in later, but they will be closer to the West Coast by that time so will likely still be delivered within 1-3 days of receiving it. Sounds like the latest notifications are Wednesday for the rest of the country, so my hope is that everyone should have it by the Thursday at the latest.

Fingers crossed guys, just a little bit longer to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
basketball_curry wrote:
I pre-ordered from Cephalofair on Halloween so I'm not anticipating my shipping notice for another day or two. I'm here in Illinois which sucks because I bet it was right next door when it went to Joliet but it probably then got sent to Kentucky or somewhere else to get sent back to Illinois. But hopefully I get it in before next weekend.

I'm in Illinois also. The tracking shows it was coming from Minnesota and stopped over in Kenosha. So while it didn't stay within Illinois to ship to us it looks like it should only take 2 days to get to most of us in Northern Illinois at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mid-September pre-order living in MO, no shipping notification.

Not sweating it though, rarely do I ever get shipping notifications on Saturdays anyway and I order a crap ton of stuff from Amazon. It'll be here, we just gotta have patience, right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevada. No shipping info yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Payette
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I preordered after the kickstarter and Isaac told me my copy would ship with the kickstarter backers, and I see that several backers on the east coast are getting shipping notifications but I haven't yet and I'm in VA. Anyone in VA received anything yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Payette
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dcpremix wrote:
I preordered after the kickstarter and Isaac told me my copy would ship with the kickstarter backers, and I see that several backers on the east coast are getting shipping notifications but I haven't yet and I'm in VA. Anyone in VA received anything yet?

NEVER MIND! I just got my shipping notification. Says it's supposed to arrive tomorrow! WAHHHH!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Matzer
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I preordered from Cephalofair in July and am in NC but have not received my notification yet. Not concerned since I figured I would be later in the process. Can't wait to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Illinois and got the shipping notification yesterday at 6:30 , should be here on the 29th it says. So hopefully tomorrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! I hope mine comes in soon, NY...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ET11 wrote:
I am in Illinois and got the shipping notification yesterday at 6:30 , should be here on the 29th it says. So hopefully tomorrow

Amazon has Sunday delivery sometimes, maybe you'll get it today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nothing here in SC either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Branham
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
New Dia die Los Muertos. Lighter, sillier, and Stickers.
mbmbmbmbmb
While I got my tracking info early yesterday morning (Deep South), a friend who KS before me and lives about 9 miles away hasn't gotten his.

The processing order is probably effectively random. Or something weird like zip code or a crazy hash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Druckenmiller
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
Goalie Extraordinaire
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing for me in NY yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Magdzinski
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing for me yet but I'm an early December pre order. I'm fairly close to Joliet though so I just hope my copy isn't all the way back to the west coast though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Win Z
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In VA, at a local distro center.. should arrive by tomorrow at the latest, maybe even today.

Update: Out for delivery today, nice
Updatev2: Received my copy, box is huge/flawless
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coy Goodson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got a shipping notice last night around 2 AM. I'm in DFW. Good luck guys and gals!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
NY here. I received a shipping notification on Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [14] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.