Subject: Question about firing plants multiple times. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rogers Hudson
Japan
Yokohama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I spent some time looking through threads and couldn't find the answer.

I'm wondering if it's possible to fire a power plant twice in one turn, using stored resources.

Ex: I have 2 cities on the board and 1 power plant that powers 1 city for 2 coal. I have 4 coal on the card. Is it legal to fire the plant twice to power both my cities using all 4 coal?

Hope that scenario makes sense, and thanks in advance for any help! Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogers Hudson
Japan
Yokohama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
cool, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Hims
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingofkancho wrote:
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I spent some time looking through threads and couldn't find the answer.

Next time you're searching the forums, I'd recommend restricting to just the 'rules' section. Doing that with the keywords 'plant' and 'multiple' gave me the answer on what I assume would have been the fourth result prior to your post

It's also covered in the pinned FAQ under 'earning money'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogers Hudson
Japan
Yokohama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
will do that in the future, thanks for pointing me in the right direction
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Oakes
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wind farms would be pretty good if this was allowed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogers Hudson
Japan
Yokohama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
...fantastic point modest infinite wind farms ftw

after a few clarifications, i really enjoyed my first game of pg, can't wait to give it another go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
kingofkancho wrote:
...fantastic point modest infinite wind farms ftw

after a few clarifications, i really enjoyed my first game of pg, can't wait to give it another go!

I miss the days when those around me were that excited about playing Power Grid...cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.