Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Thrane
Denmark
Odense
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have a question about the loot you get from attacking an opponents container. I read this is another thread:

Quote:
Hi Franck,

If you have a container, straight there. If you don't it goes on top of your Town Hall and has to be used this turned otherwise you will have to discard it!
Indeed, it means that this resource is vulnerable to an attack this turn. Unless you have a defense and that could be a nice lure

If I have, lets say two gold on my town hall (which I looted from another player), and I get attacked on my town hall later in the turn, and I cant defend. What happens to the gold in my town hall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelthrane wrote:
I have a question about the loot you get from attacking an opponents container. I read this is another thread:

Quote:
Hi Franck,

If you have a container, straight there. If you don't it goes on top of your Town Hall and has to be used this turned otherwise you will have to discard it!
Indeed, it means that this resource is vulnerable to an attack this turn. Unless you have a defense and that could be a nice lure

If I have, lets say two gold on my town hall (which I looted from another player), and I get attacked on my town hall later in the turn, and I cant defend. What happens to the gold in my town hall?

It is not lootable, but because you did not use it, it will be discarded at the end of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manting Cheng
msg tools
When i attack 1 of the containers, will i loot 1 or all the beers/gold from the container?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid Cichy
Poland
flag msg tools
Lucky Duck Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kersje86 wrote:
When i attack 1 of the containers, will i loot 1 or all the beers/gold from the container?
Hi!

You loot one beer or gold token from a container after successful attack. Hope that helps.

Regards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.