4 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: What Lies Within DLC- No variety rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pas Man
Greece
flag msg tools

I have already played the DLC scenario three times, the whole playing experience has left me a bit dissapointed. Actually this feeling emerges from the 'variety' factor.

The map tiles were exactly the same all three times i played, not a single room was altered at the final mapping structure! Sure, i don't expect any alteration at the story elements -besides, most of the MoM 2ndEd are like that- but not at mapping?

Has anyone else noticed that or i am the only one? Is there any variety at that scenario?

PS. My collection consists of 2nd and 1st Ed. Mansions of Madness at the moment. Does this affect the variety of this particular scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tatu Hirvonen
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
I've seen at least 2 different layouts. The other one uses tiles from the 1st edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Andersson
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
Uuurrh! I let him in, uuuhh, was that not cool? Arrrarrh...
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the news article for mentioned 4 different layouts (with the expansions)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Heath
Indonesia
Surabaya
flag msg tools
badge
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB0rnW5_Aq0SjMT4PKQOYg
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there

Ive seen 2 different layouts using only core set and 2 different ways of completing the investigation

Spoiler (click to reveal)
as I recall, 1 ending has the placing of 4 statues in 4 separate locations and the other is stopping a ritual in just one location

did u win or lose and what was the epilogue? ( and on what platform? steam / iOS>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.