Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Kolejka: Ogonek» Forums » General

Subject: Empty Card Competition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the empty card competition, mentioned in the Ogonek rules, still ongoing, or has it closed now? If closed, were any additional cards ever published as promised?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you will look carefully then you will see all authors of these cards (on the right side of the card)
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3376268/kolejka-dodatkowe-ka...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
baltaistehws wrote:
If you will look carefully then you will see all authors of these cards (on the right side of the card)
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3376268/kolejka-dodatkowe-ka...


Ah, so, just to be clear, the "dodatkowe karty (2016)" expansion is the result of the empty card competition? So, the competition is now closed and the authors of the "dodatkowe karty (2016)" cards are the competition winners?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"This bonus cards have been added to the first issue of the Polish magazine 'Kurier Planszowy' and come from the competition announced in expansion Kolejka:Ogonek in 2011."
From the description of "Kolejka: dodatkowe karty"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
baltaistehws wrote:
"This bonus cards have been added to the first issue of the Polish magazine 'Kurier Planszowy' and come from the competition announced in expansion Kolejka:Ogonek in 2011."
From the description of "Kolejka: dodatkowe karty"


Ah thanks for that. But is the competition still ongoing, or now finished with the 2016 publication of winners (or interim winners?)?

Also, I have asked on another thread too, are these cards available anywhere? I cannot track the magazine down online.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WRS WRS
Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
yangtze2000 wrote:
But is the competition still ongoing, or now finished with the 2016 publication of winners (or interim winners?)?


AFAIK Karol Madaj (author) is still looking for interesting ideas for Kolejka.
If have any just PM with Karol.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karol Madaj
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
For we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life, doing no work at all, but acting like busybodies.
badge
Now such persons we command and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ to work in quiet fashion and eat their own bread (2 Thessalonians 3:11-12).
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. The competition is still ongoing. Maybe someday we will publish another gamers deck
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Karol Madaj wrote:
Sure. The competition is still ongoing. Maybe someday we will publish another gamers deck


Thanks Karol. Loving the game, and the humour and history contained in the rules and components.

Do you know if the first gamer's deck is still available anywhere in the UK? Or anywhere else, for that matter?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.