Hide
3 Posts

Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne» Forums » Rules

Subject: Hostage Timing and Encounter question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam S
msg tools
If you are going to release/torment a hostage, since it states "at the start of any player's turn," does this imply it must happen before the encounter card is drawn?

Also, I am sure I am just blind and not seeing this in the rules, but do you simply keep drawing if you draw your own house for an encounter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravage Board Gaming
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, hostage release/torment must happen before the encounter card is drawn. It's a good idea to leave a pause before drawing to give people a chance to state their intentions.

If you draw your own house, you can choose which house you attack. I believe t's on the card text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koko Krants
msg tools
Stomski wrote:
Yes, hostage release/torment must happen before the encounter card is drawn. It's a good idea to leave a pause before drawing to give people a chance to state their intentions.

If you draw your own house, you can choose which house you attack. I believe t's on the card text.

Thank you for this timing explanation. I missed this out during our first game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.