Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Newbie question - several cards in the starter sets allow you to Re-Roll dice, some are very specific (one of the yellow cards specifies in brackets you can Re-Roll yours or your opponent's die)

If they don't specify in brackets, which dice can you reroll?

Disturbance in the force asks you to reroll all dice, is this all of your dice? All of yours and your opponent's dice? All dice on all cards? All dice in the dice pool?

It could be more specific, sorry if this has been asked before, I checked the forums, game is amazing! My brother bought me both starter sets and am really enjoying it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless it specifies, it's any die out there. Sometimes there's reminder text (the stuff in parentheses), but the ability will tell you if it only affects yours or your opponent's dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Matthew,

Can you only reroll dice in your dice pool?

Does disturbance in the force reroll all dice in yours and your opponent's dice pool?

(Can you never reroll dice which remain on cards until they are activated, and placed in dice pool?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hawkins
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Disturbance re-rolls all dice in the pool - yours and your opponent's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Robert, cheers for your help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Goshawk wrote:
Disturbance re-rolls all dice in the pool - yours and your opponent's.

Not to come across as snarky, as this is a genuine question, but is there a reference for this that I missed somewhere?

And if the reply is simply that if the card doesn't specify otherwise, then "all" means "all"! ... then where's the reference for that?

Because as the card reads, it's just as reasonable to assume that the card is talking only about "all" the dice that belong to the player claiming the card.

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.