Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, before the preorder ends, how many dice trays do we need to order? I believe the three add-on gearlocks each come with a dice tray, and I also believe there is one dice tray in the base game.

So, how many more dice trays will we need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need to order any, take a look at the unboxing pics in the updates. Unlike other publishers, Chip Theory Games doesn't force its customers to figure out the storage for themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just confirmed with Chip Theory that the base game comes with two trays and each add-on gearloc comes with a tray. They said the base box will accommodate four trays.

I guess my further questions is, does it make sense for each player to have a their own tray for the gearloc they're playing AND have a tray for common dice that can be passed around?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As already said, none is needed for TMB. However, I ordered extra ones for Nations: The Dice Game and Pandemic: The Cure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David, if you're just looking to have trays for TMB - then you should be covered. The top of each tray can be used as a separate tray for people while playing the game. Not to brag about our trays, but they're pretty awesome, amazingly sturdy, and work great for any standard size dice game :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up adding 2 trays. That should allow everyone to have a tray and feel good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiff Reynolds
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kin Hassar wrote:
As already said, none is needed for TMB. However, I ordered extra ones for Nations: The Dice Game and Pandemic: The Cure.

Oh great, thanks for mentioning Pandemic: The Cure, my wallet squeaks in protest! I had to unlock and modify my pledge to add some trays today. And I was resisting so well thus far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.