Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played on the beginner board and we weren't sure. Can you buy any market item from any market space? Or do all the keys go on one space ( for example) and if you want a different item you need to go to a different space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each market space allows you access to every market item. For simplicity we don't store the market items on the market spaces. We just put them next to the 7$ gold coin in the middle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco DeLaurentis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
Each market space allows you access to every market item. For simplicity we don't store the market items on the market spaces. We just put them next to the 7$ gold coin in the middle.

This. And we do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, you are able to buy any of the market items in the market space. To clarify this, there is a separate market board included in the expansion to hold all the available tokens.

Sara Erickson
Director of Sales and Marketing
Renegade Game Studios
@PlayRenegade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I make multiple purchases in a single turn when I enter a market place or do I need to move to another market space to make a 2nd purchase?

If you start your turn in the market can you make a purchase before moving?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK, yes and yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hobbs
msg tools
Under buy from the market: "If you are in a Market room, you may make a purchase.". Thats singular. One item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Taylor
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abhobbs wrote:
Under buy from the market: "If you are in a Market room, you may make a purchase.". Thats singular. One item.

It does, but, at the top of that same page, which a lot of people miss, it says (I've added bold for emphasis).

Rules wrote:
During your turn, you can use the resources you’ve generated—Skill, Swords, and Boots—to take any of the following
actions. You may take each action as many times as you like, as long as you have the resources to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
HairyDogWalker wrote:
abhobbs wrote:

It does, but, at the top of that same page, which a lot of people miss, it says (I've added bold for emphasis).

Rules wrote:
During your turn, you can use the resources you’ve generated—Skill, Swords, and Boots—to take any of the following
actions. You may take each action as many times as you like, as long as you have the resources to do so.

They should have included Gold in that list. You don't use Skill, Swords or Boots to buy in the market.

You can buy multiple items - per the designer.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23963520#23963520
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.