Subject: EH Condition Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In order to more efficiently handle the Condition Cards, can (or should) one separate the different types of cards into their own piles? The decider type would be "Bane", "Boon", "Restriction", "Deal", etc. Or is there another way to sort the cards for quicker use?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone has their own idea of what's the 'best' breakdown of the cards. Plus, the number of piles really varies with the number of expansions you own; the more expansions you have, the more sub-piles you probably want. Go with what works best for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I do exactly this. It's a lot of little condition decks, but so far it seems to be the quickest way for a player to pull the correct condition requested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, Xelto G. I broke them into 12 major types, made card dividers for them and stuck them back into my storage box. Then I made a list of each type of the major types, so now I know where to look for a particular card or card type when I need it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.