Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Winford
United States
Fairbanks
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you get new items on the board to build? Through card text/events? Cannot find anything in the rulebook (the new one) that addresses this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there are cards that will allow new inventions to get placed. Otherwise, what you got is what you got.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Carpenter has an ability to add new Inventions to the board as well, though I've never thought it worth the determination tokens to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All that is vital for finishing the scenarios is already on the board. All the rest could just make life easier. The thing that you have just a sub set of items is an element of replayability, so each game you have to face the problems with different set of (potential) items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Koenig
Germany
Fuerth
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
Tom is crazy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Carpenter's special ability 'A new Idea'. (new rulebook p. 33). Note that the untaken cards go into a discard pile. So if you do the action again, you look for new ones. (draw new 5, choose 1)
I think there might be some event that let's you get a new one, but that would be pure chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.