Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the chances that a copy would be delivered to the US preorders without shipping notification?

Still waiting for mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Amazon is handling the fulfillment my guess would be "slim to none".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
I'd say pretty low. I think we've just gotta ride this out a bit longer. I'm still pretty sure it won't be nearly as bad as Mechs vs Minions where the orders were initially going to be shipped out based on when the orders were received but after their servers took a dump, it took most people 3-5 hours of constant refreshing to get their order in so they just went randomly. People that ordered way after me got their game a good 10 days before I did. This seems to be more streamlined.

Still hoping to get my shipping notice in the next couple of days. I won't be bitter until the game hasn't arrived by Friday night and we can't play it into the weekend. But hopefully that won't happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My email checking frequency has increased greatly (as well as that of this forum) since the notices have been going out. It seems as though some parts of the delivery has been random as to who is getting theirs fulfilled in relationship to their order and/or location in the US. I feel especially bad for those whose copy went to the east coast and they live in the west coast. Hopefully being located in the heart of the country (Iowa) I'll have a better chance to receive the game even if my copy didn't arrive in Illinois.

If you haven't seen it already, this is an amazing game summary of the rules:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/142767/rules-summary-and-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I received an initial shipping notification but no updates via the tracking. My game arrived today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cohen
United States
Washington DC
DC
flag msg tools
mb
I got my copy today, no shipping notification!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remleduff wrote:
I got my copy today, no shipping notification!

Aaron, were you checking the same email you used to purchase the game? And not even in spam?

Was your order via Kickstarter or as a preorder (via Celery)? I'm hoping I'll get the game to arrive unexpectedly like that, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Huntley
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No word from Amazon here either, but it's something I'm used to by now. I guess we will find out soon enough - I fully expect to get it shipped via Parcel pool. Blah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had several games shipped by amazon with no notice

I did just get a notice today that the miniatures would be shipping but that was not fulfilled by amazon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.