1. Minor/Major Complex. Can I build either air units and/or sea units, if I just have a minor/major complex and NO shipyard/airbase in the same zone? Or do I need the according base in order to build those units?
Industrial complexes can build any type of land, air, or sea unit. Bases in the same territory aren't necessary. Of course, the industrial complex must be adjacent to a sea zone to build sea units.
2. Is it true that strategic bombers cannot be on aircraft carrier, if so, why?
Yes, it's true. Strategic bombers are too heavy to take off from or land on carriers.
3. Are strategic attacks only possible with strategic bombers and are they also solved in the combat phase?
Yes, except that tactical bombers may also attack bases, but not industrial complexes.
If I attack a naval base in a zone containing an AA unit, may this unit also fire? Or only the base itself?
Only the base itself.
How much hitpoints does a base or a complex have?
They are never destroyed. Bases with 3 or more damage points on them are inoperative. Industrial complexes can mobilize 1 unit less for each point of damage on them. The maximum damage bases and minor industrial complexes can sustain is 6 points. The maximum damage major industrial complexes can sustain is 20 points.
4. How much is the capacity of transporters and mech.units?
Can mech units transport 1 or 2 infantry AND an artillery? Or just 1 of a kind?
Mechanized infantry can't transport other units.
Transport ships can transport 1 unit and 1 infantry max, right?
5. There was a rule, that when the capital city of a state is conquered, the present IPC of that country are transfered to the attacking nation. Lets say next round the nation with the lost capital city, conquers it back. But they have no IPC to use, because they went to the attacker. two turns later the attacker conquers the capital city again and AGAIN gets IPC transfered? So basically its a back and forth where the guy losing his capital city again and again, cannot build anything anytime again, so basically hes out of the game in that case, true?
Yes. It's best not to recapture your capital unless you can keep it.
6. In combat 1 artillery unit only makes 1 mech.unit or 1 infantry hit on 2 as well not all the infantry/ mechunits attacking, true?
7. Is there a limit in pieces, or can a nation build 500 tanks, even if those are no present as miniatures. But he wants to split them in a way, that is not possible to show with the complete lot of tank miniatures, can we use paper and write tank on it, or is the miniature limit, the limit of seperate groups in total?
You can use anything you like to represent units if you run out of miniatures. You are not limited to the miniatures supplied.
8. Can I move 1 infantry and 1 mech.unit 2 spaces to a sea zone containing a transporter and naval base, and then move them aboard and move the transporter 3 spaces?
No. Units may not move before loading onto a transport or after offloading from one.
9. Can axis player invade and conquer axis friendly neutral territory or only move through?
Neither. They must be claimed by moving a land unit with an attack value into (but not through) the territory in non-combat movement. Before that, it may not be entered or flown over.
10. Does Udssr player also get 3 IPC bonus for countries without IPC, that he conquered, like mongolia above china?