6 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mindthief's augment and summoning question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kovaks Alpha
msg tools
mbmbmb
Do the Mindthief's augments also apply to their summoned creatures? I think not, but I haven't found a specific answer yet.

Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No, they don't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kovaks Alpha
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, Isaac. My 5 and 8 year old are having a wonderful time playing this with me. It's very accessible! What a game! We spent 2 hours sorting everything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kovaks wrote:
Thanks, Isaac. My 5 and 8 year old are having a wonderful time playing this with me. It's very accessible! What a game! We spent 2 hours sorting everything
Geez, it's 5-year-old friendly? Now that's something else!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Veihmeyer
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
As always with kids, it depends on the 5 year old. My middle son (7) has a long attention span and loves to play games with me. My youngest and oldest both are thrilled to start anything, but get bored after 15-20 minutes. The 7 yr old will definitely be playing Gloomhaven with me (we've already played the p&p), the other two probably not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if my kids could/would play Gloomhaven it's more question of whether the content is appropriate. The setting and tone generally is pretty dark, but I don't have a sense for how kid friendly the city and road events are, as well as the scenarios themselves. I'm sure Isaac wasn't designing it for kids in mind. If someone who has played more it more could shed some insight into that, I'd be interested in hearing it.

Setting up random scenarios and playing? Probably. The campaign? That's still a question mark for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.