Popular Tags: [View All]
Marko Tatge
Germany
Hameln
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I move my hero to a space where he can refill any kind of food (pond/orchard/mushroom tree), does he have to end his turn on that particular space after refilling or can he move on then? The rule book does not seem to be very clear here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You can take as many food items as you like as free actions during your turn before or after movement and other actions. Same goes for eating them to regain health, or using them to brew potions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book is actually very clear about this, page 7 (emphasis mine):
Quote:
NATURAL GOODS – Recover
During your turn, you may discard a natural good to regain one lost *heart*. You may do so as many times as you wish and as long as your turn has not been finished (even if all of your AP have been depleated).

So yes, you can move - collect natural good - move - collect natural good - eat natural good - move - eat natural good - end your turn. In this sequence or any sequence you prefer: move - collect natural good - collect natural good - collect natural good - eat natural good - eat natural good - move - move end your turn... and so on. And please don't take this too serious. As long as you have AP you can do everything. Eating and collecting natural goods can also be done with 0 AP remaining as long as you haven't declared your turn over.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Tatge
Germany
Hameln
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for clarifying, Daniel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.