Lonny Vega
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
That is where I find myself, my girlfriend isn't into board games right now, and no one else I know is into board games, and I really, really want to play Gloomhaven. So what do you do? Well I've posted on reddit, on two different subreddits, and someone suggested I should post on here looking for people.

So that is what I am doing, so if you live in Las Vegas NV, I'm in the Summerlin area, and are looking to play Gloomhaven let me know. I'd love to speak with you and see if we could get a group to play it together. 1-3 people would be awesome.

I apologize if this isn't an appropriate post for here, I wasn't really sure where else to post this. Thanks for your time, and consideration, please excuse any typos and grammatical errors, due to an inner ear thing I'm on medication so my balance is a bit off, and my monitor won't stop moving, but we must game on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ascendent wrote:
and I really, really want to play Gloomhaven. So what do you do?

You could always solo it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Horoszowski
United States
Pleasantville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I've only been there once while in town for a convention I can highly recommend Meepleville as one of the nicest board game cafe's that i've visited.

https://www.meepleville.com/

They are almost always running something and I'm sure you could find someone to play with. The owner

Timm Metivier
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb

was incredibly amenable to a game of anything when I was there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend suggests:
https://www.meetup.com/The-Las-Vegas-Board-Games-Group/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny Vega
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Tall_Walt wrote:

I will take a look, thank you so much for the information, hopefully something comes of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lonny,

There are plenty of us here in Vegas. Meepleville is on Sahara and Decatur, northeast corner, behind the first row of shops. Timm is the owner and the cofounder of Meeplecon here in Vegas, and Meepleville is a great place to hang out and play.

Another place is opening up in March called Tables, and it is going to be on Pebble and Maryland Parkway, northeast corner. The owners of Tables, Albert and April, are great people and they run board game meet ups and events all over the valley.

Other than that, shoot me a geekmail if you need more information. I've been gaming here in the valley for over fifteen years, so it's great to see more of us pop up.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
karlo arciaga
United States
California
flag msg tools
I know gloomhaven is quite a committment considering its structure, but I am interested.

Quick caveat though. My schedule is quite crappy and I may not be able to play to the demands that the game requires, but in any event. I would love to talk and meet new Las Vegas gamers nonetheless. Gloomhaven or no gloomhaven.

feel free to geek message me. Another thing of note is that I leave for LA at the end of February, and will be there for 3 months. I am a vegas local but as a student I am required to travel for my clinical rotations (currently attending Touro University Nevada)

look forward to your message

Ascendent wrote:
That is where I find myself, my girlfriend isn't into board games right now, and no one else I know is into board games, and I really, really want to play Gloomhaven. So what do you do? Well I've posted on reddit, on two different subreddits, and someone suggested I should post on here looking for people.

So that is what I am doing, so if you live in Las Vegas NV, I'm in the Summerlin area, and are looking to play Gloomhaven let me know. I'd love to speak with you and see if we could get a group to play it together. 1-3 people would be awesome.

I apologize if this isn't an appropriate post for here, I wasn't really sure where else to post this. Thanks for your time, and consideration, please excuse any typos and grammatical errors, due to an inner ear thing I'm on medication so my balance is a bit off, and my monitor won't stop moving, but we must game on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny Vega
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Jacovis wrote:
Hi Lonny,

There are plenty of us here in Vegas. Meepleville is on Sahara and Decatur, northeast corner, behind the first row of shops. Timm is the owner and the cofounder of Meeplecon here in Vegas, and Meepleville is a great place to hang out and play.

Another place is opening up in March called Tables, and it is going to be on Pebble and Maryland Parkway, northeast corner. The owners of Tables, Albert and April, are great people and they run board game meet ups and events all over the valley.

Other than that, shoot me a geekmail if you need more information. I've been gaming here in the valley for over fifteen years, so it's great to see more of us pop up.

Cheers!

Awesome thank you so much for the information, sounds like there is really a thriving gaming community here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Move to SW Michigan. Lot's of gamers here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.