Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this game has Legacy elements, is it possible for characters to jump in and out of the game? I ask because I want to start this with my group of 3, but my friend's wife may not like the game or want to continue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Baker
Canada
Taber
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. It should work perfectly! She could even theoretically be able to jump in and out - although she'd have to be ok with being a lower lvl than everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh McDowell
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BenjoBaker wrote:
Absolutely. It should work perfectly! She could even theoretically be able to jump in and out - although she'd have to be ok with being a lower lvl than everyone else.

She would be able to level up to match the prosperity level of Gloomhaven. So she would never be too far behind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear/ I plan to play it solo and would like to only use 2 characters, but if I later find I need a larger party (or start off with a party of 3-4 and find it too much to manage and want to decrease to 2 characters) it is good to know I can do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.