BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: 1986 Vintage Deluxe Uno: Card Size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Hammond
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Any idea if the 1986 Vintage Deluxe Uno cards are bridge size or poker size? I've tried to find this online, but haven't been able to. I purchased 1986 Vintage Deluxe Uno off Amazon and haven't opened it yet. The seller says it's only returnable if it's unopened so I'm trying to figure out before I open it. I prefer the wider poker size cards. The 1978 version of Uno has bridge size cards.

Thank you for your responses!
Cole

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy P
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not 100% sure on the difference between bridge size and poker size, but I got out my old copy of Uno (from an old deluxe set with scoring cards and the deck holder.)

The Uno cards are narrower than the standard playing cards I have, but the same height.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DB
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flutegirl wrote:
I'm not 100% sure on the difference between bridge size and poker size, but I got out my old copy of Uno (from an old deluxe set with scoring cards and the deck holder.)

The Uno cards are narrower than the standard playing cards I have, but the same height.

That's bridge size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Poker cards are 63.5mm x 88.9mm while bridge cards 56mm x 88.9mm. So they must be bridge card size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.