Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
¿¿¿
Australia
The Most Liveable City In The World
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the opportunity to get the Zoch version listed with the EAN 4015682284002 for very cheap. Does this come with the rules in three languages generally?

And if it didn't would it make much difference to the components? I haven't played it so I am not sure if there is text printed on pieces at all.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has 3 or 4 different language rule books. If not, there is no print on the cards so language independent game. Buy it! It's a fun game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Paprike wrote:
I have the opportunity to get the Zoch version listed with the EAN 4015682284002 for very cheap. Does this come with the rules in three languages generally?
My version has the same barcode number - I've not opened it yet, but the box says it does include English (as well German and Dutch) rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ya my copy came with a stack of different language rules but back of box is german. Cards themseleves are completely free of langauge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I got mine. Back of box:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¿¿¿
Australia
The Most Liveable City In The World
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks so much everyone. I have bought it

Looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.