Subject: Scenario Creator Mac rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Everything in the title: Do you know guys where I can find a site online for me on my mac computer to create and register my own scenarios?

TY in advance.

PS - To be said: too much 6 survivors scenarios in my opinion, we need much more light 2, 3 and 4 survivors scenarios! Not only for the newcomers but even for the regular players because it makes faster games and some prefer to concentrate on one single character (life becomes more precious then more realistic). Plus it's funnier also because more relaxing, less brain storming, less mess and more unified teams and with a single character the players identify better to the survivor like in the traditional role playing games etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://zombicide.com/en/map-editor/

This?

-rudy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TY Rudy,

Sadly I had to erase it from my computer:

Much blocking by my protections plus I never found a clear way to save the scenarios and to found them back!?

I may be too old to understand those house programs lol!
I will wait for any official Mac program for it.

Regards,
GG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
M√ľnchen
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
GGleize wrote:
Much blocking by my protections plus I never found a clear way to save the scenarios and to found them back!?

You can save under File>Save or Save as. It will be a .map format that can be opened again in the Editor.

When your Map is final you go to File>Convert to PNG. Then it will be a .png image that you can include in a .pdf or any other document in which you describe your Quest.

GGleize wrote:

I will wait for any official Mac program for it.
I doubt there will be anything else. There is an already am download for MAC and i won't get my hopes high for a new program.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
---> When your Map is final you go to File>Convert to PNG. Then it will be a .png image that you can include in a .pdf or any other document in which you describe your Quest.

The point is here: I could save it as .pdf but I donno where (the program don't give any choice of place) !?! ... So I could open it again but only on the program ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Sharpe
Ireland
Cork
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sounds like you ran afoul of Gatekeeper in macOS.

Locate the file and secondary / right click on it and open it from the menu.

You should then be able to save the .map file and open it back in the editor. Then, when you want to publish, publish as a PNG file as the others here have said.

That should let you add the PNG file to any document you create.
(PS: Pages is free for Mac, and can save PDF's. Assuming your mac is post 2015?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TY Anthony but my Mac Book Pro (quite new and expensive - used for pro photo) seems to hate this program and send me many many warnings!

I prefer to stop! I will just photography my scenarios and stock them this way!

Best regards,
GG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.