7 Posts

Tiny Epic Quest» Forums » General

Subject: My solution for Itemeeples rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Antonio
Honduras
flag msg tools
I usually make my PnP prototype on tabletop simulator (I dont upload, for private use in accord with gamelyn PnP conditions) since I dont really have the time to sit and print-cut-paste physical prototypes and spend pretty much all day in front of my PC.

But I was having trouble on how to do the itemeeples. so I came up with the following solution.

I simply assigned a different image to each meeple and made a equipment card to keep track of who has which item.

Its not as cool or versatile as the actual ITEMEEPLES will be but they do a good job.

If it is OK with gamelyn games I would gladly share here the PDF files for those who want to use my equipment cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a great solution for the lack of Itemmeeples! Thattabletop simulator looks really neat. I have to check into that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks really cool looking! I think when the game is released you should be find posting PDF files for custom item tracking. Seems people do it often for games. I would worry about doing it before the game is officially released though.

I would also worry about the above image being against the PnP agreement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Antonio
Honduras
flag msg tools
Quote:

Hmmm I think you might be right, at least the one with the full game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Braffe wrote:

Just curious, why would that other pic be against the agreement? (I saw both). I post a lot of pics, last one my GloomFall setup. Did that one break agreement too? If so I'll take it down asap. I don't want to do anything Gamelyn wouldn't like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KingJackalope wrote:
Just curious, why would that other pic be against the agreement? (I saw both). I post a lot of pics, last one my GloomFall setup. Did that one break agreement too? If so I'll take it down asap. I don't want to do anything Gamelyn wouldn't like.

I made that font small so people wouldn't notice!

But seriously. I'm not sure. You saw my other post about my images being taken down without any reason why. And that was the first PnP, not the official one. Maybe it was just me and something else I did wrong. GG said they had no issue with it. I just worried that posting the full game on display might cause issue. The image was great (and so is yours David), I think it promotes the game if anything. I just thought I'd mention it just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Braffe wrote:
I made that font small so people wouldn't notice!

Yeah I figured but we just wanted to point you out! lol J/K

I remember that post and I think its still uncertain why it was taken down. Seems like it was on BGG side not GG at all. I don't know if showing a Lego was somehow a no-no for whatever reason. I just really don't want to do anything to upset Gamelyn or hurt their sales in anyway. Like you, I'm hoping this promotes the game and gets people interested in the game.

But if they don't I want to respect their wishes. Hopefully someone will reply to this and let us know if I've made a boo boo and I'll take it down right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.