Hide
4 Posts

One Deck Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John G
msg tools
Has anyone needed to get replacement cards for printing issues? I purchased the plastic version from the Asmadi Games website and noticed 9 dungeon cards with marks on the door side. There is a white line down the middle, marking the cards. I emailed Asmadi on 1/25/17 and followed up on 1/27/17 but have yet to receive a response. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
You should've gotten a shipping confirmation a little while ago for your replacement cards. We just did a batch of replacement parts this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John G
msg tools
Awesome, thanks for the notification. Looks like I got the confirmation a few minutes after posting this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John G
msg tools
Wanted to thank Chris for the replacement cards. I received the package today and instead of only the cards that had issues, I was sent an entire new deck! I appreciate the great service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.