Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diana craciun
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a girl and being part of large female board game group we support the games that has female hero`s, female warriors, female character.
It makes us feel we are actually representing the heroes,warriors.

I am just wondering does this game have any female miniatures ?
I can not see any on the current KS.

I know we can simply purchase pack of female miniatures from another production company (Zvezda 1/72 scale) and simply switch with Warquest existing sets but just wondering since this expansion is on Kickstarter why would they not
consider adding few female miniatures that way they can get more pledges from female players (i.e in our group).

for example despite the fact there are 18 girls in our group once we like a game and it has female character(s) every one of us tries to pledge and support the game. I remember when Defenders of the Realm came out every one of us purchased one copy to have it in our collection and more importantly support the game.

Perhaps there are female warriors in the base game and I have not had a chance finding them ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Diana,

The Heroes in WarQuest are abstract, so the same sculpt is used for a warlord for everyone. We do hope to someday do individual Warlords, and a Female Warlord is for sure on that list of ones to do. While there are a ton of figures in the game, most are fantasy creatures, and I don't think the sculptors went one way or another with them intentionally.

We do appreciate your post and will for sure keep it in mind for future WarQuest ideas/expansions. Please accept the teams apologies for not having a clearer presentation of gender in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.