Race for the Galaxy» Forums » General

Subject: Fantasy Flight Sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi - has anyone sleeved this game using Fantasy Flight Card Sleeves Grey Standard Clear (63.5x88mm)? I understand this is the same size of the game cards and want to make sure they won't be too tight. Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Your FLGS may sell the size of sleeves that you are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I used the FFG greys and they worked just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tinney
Australia
BROKEN HILL
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Ultra Pro premiums for mine.

They're the same size as MTG cards so there are a wealth of sleeve options out there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
go premium

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went a little overboard and used Dragon Shields. I was not happy with the Ultra Pros for 2 reasons: 1) They tended to run a tad short verically and the cards tended to stick out of the top, and also 2) they split way too much. I have always had better experience with FFG than Ultra Pro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
underthehill363 wrote:
Hi - has anyone sleeved this game using Fantasy Flight Card Sleeves Grey Standard Clear (63.5x88mm)?

Yes. They fit just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
underthehill363 wrote:
Hi - has anyone sleeved this game using Fantasy Flight Card Sleeves Grey Standard Clear (63.5x88mm)? I understand this is the same size of the game cards and want to make sure they won't be too tight. Thx!
FFG sleeves tend to be the biggest and roomiest - of all the brands I've tried, they are the last ones I'd be worried about being too tight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
underthehill363 wrote:

Sleeves "sizes" are generally for the size of the cards they are intended for, not the actual size of the sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the FFG sleeves. Side-to-side they're large by about 1 mm. At the top they're large by about 4 mm. Most would consider this A-OK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.