Ryan L
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hello beautiful BGG people!

I am seeking out the PERFECT graphic designer to help me with the card layout for my upcoming card game "Tiny Ninjas".

I found an incredible artist (paolatuazon) through this page that is helping me with artwork, now I just need someone to help me polish off my card templates.

I will require two, count em, TWO different design templates.
This game will need to appeal to both adults and older children (around 10 years old and up)

You can see an example in image one what my original artwork looked like (crickets) and what the incredibly talented Paola has transformed it into in image 2 (stadium cheers)

Image 1:

Image 2:

To give you a sense of what the artwork is going to look like. There will be 20 ninjas in total.

NOW - the two different layouts I will require... here is what they CURRENTLY look like:

Battle Ninja:

Special Ninja:

Essentially the artwork for the ninjas will be in the bottom right hand section with a slight portion of the bottom left and ENTIRE top available for template design.

I will require placement of:
1) Character Name
2) Card type icon (Battle or Special)
3) Attack Value (example: 1-2)
4) Attack Type
5) Attack Dice Roll type
6) Attack description
7) Defense Value (example 1-6)
8) Defense Type
9) Defense Dice Roll type
10) Defense description

For "Special" ninjas cards... they don't have attack and defend values... only one unique ability. So that needs to have its own layout, but preferably a bit similar to the "Battle" ninjas.

I am VERY open to suggestions to improve, etc.

Anyways... if you think you'd like to take a stab at this and learn more about the game, please email me at ryanaudioprod@gmail.com and let me know what you would charge to design these 2 templates as well as provide some examples of your past template design work.

Timeline for this project is VERY relaxed, as I still have a TON of work to do behind the scenes with manufacturers, logistics, balancing, campaign elements, advertising prep, etc. etc.

I really want to make sure this game is as polished as possible but I do hope to launch it in Q3 or Q4 of this year though

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Greeno
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Hey Ryan,

This sounds like a fun concept to work on.

Here's some samples of my previous work:

Contact me at: jason@greenodesign.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Parla
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you say template is there a specific program you plan to use? If so what? Will you be inserting all the info or will that be the designer's responsibility?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan L
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
MasterCraft wrote:
When you say template is there a specific program you plan to use? If so what? Will you be inserting all the info or will that be the designer's responsibility?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the question!
Apologies for not elaborating on that - I will be constructing the cards within Photoshop.

I only really need the 'templates' build... I can insert the information myself. I am quite familiar with Photoshop, just not really able to create a polished looking template.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.