Aaron Reimer
Canada
Gloucester
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

This is the prototype for Hero of Daisix, a semi-cooperative sci-fi space combat game for 3-6 players (4-5 optimal). Players work together to complete a series of campaigns against an invading armada, amassing reputation points for their victories. At the end of a successful war effort, the player with the greatest reputation will be the Hero of Daisix!

I'm looking for a group to do blind playtesting of the game. Because this is the only prototype and I'm hella broke, a caveat is the group needs to be willing to send it on to another group when they're done with it (I'll pay postage). The only component not included is six-sided dice (you'll want about 20). The rule book can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8lpxoglue32f9w/Hero%20of%20Daisix...

If you'd be enthusiastic about this, please let me know. I'll provide feedback sheets and will be available on messenger if your group runs into something confusing or broken as you're playing (it's been alpha tested pretty heavily, so I don't anticipate this being necessary).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.