Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought Acquire 2016 a few days ago, and 4 building block is missing from my copy. So, I try to find the website or link for replacement but it is very confuse now where to go.

Is it Avalon Hill? WizKid? or Hasbro?
Can someone give me the link, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Mac
msg tools
mb
I had the same question after discovering that I had two 3C tiles. Along with a handful of warped tiles. It was a bit trickier to find the customer support section than I thought it would be, but it is there. You will need to make an account at some point in time in the process.

Basically, go to the link below, select Acquire, then 2016 edition. After that, click on the "Contact Us" link. Let me know if you run into any problems.

http://wizards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2300/=1....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ben2150 wrote:
I had the same question after discovering that I had two 3C tiles. Along with a handful of warped tiles. It was a bit trickier to find the customer support section than I thought it would be, but it is there. You will need to make an account at some point in time in the process.

Basically, go to the link below, select Acquire, then 2016 edition. After that, click on the "Contact Us" link. Let me know if you run into any problems.

http://wizards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2300/=1....

Thank you for your help Ben.

I have already contact my local store, and they will doing all the claiming process for me (well, usually I do all the claiming process by myself so I keep forget that I buy the game from local store).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
really disappointed in this version. Rule changes? Why? Very ugly stock cards. A board that you can't see the numbers/letters. Really dumb ideas in this production.

My copy came with a dented in cover, a player aid card that had gouges in it from the plastic tiles.. and maybe more, I haven't looked it over closely yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.