Lyle Chipperson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I was thinking as this expansion is so well done, maybe it one can use the units , maps, and adapt some missions of price of honor right ?

Did any one tried it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe there are a few trials of fans who did that and published about in in these pages.

However when I want to play the normal scenarios - in any CoH game - I play both sides BUT with the solo cards to do the check mechanism on being spend.

It is the best way to play CoH multi player these days. The solo spend mechanism is a great push your luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben_Bos wrote:
I believe there are a few trials of fans who did that and published about in in these pages.

However when I want to play the normal scenarios - in any CoH game - I play both sides BUT with the solo cards to do the check mechanism on being spend.

It is the best way to play CoH multi player these days. The solo spend mechanism is a great push your luck

Cool idea and probably plays faster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.