Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff H
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If all Rancheria's are already in play on the board -- you still must remove one tribe but will miss out on the free bands, horse, etc. since you don't have an available Rancheria?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, even if the card doesn't say "in the newly placed Rancheria's Resource box", I think that's what Joel had in mind, so if you don't place a new Rancheria (because none is available) I think you don't get anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
jhdeerslayer wrote:
If all Rancheria's are already in play on the board -- you still must remove one tribe but will miss out on the free bands, horse, etc. since you don't have an available Rancheria?

I will add this to the FAQ. My intent was that the free bands, horse, etc be placed into the newly-placed Rancheria only. So if all Rancherias already in play. The Tribe is removed, but due to availability, no bands or horses are granted.

What this would represent is a less robust Kiowa tribe allying with The People.

-Joel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.