Subject: End of Round Scoring Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Matrone
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
So, I played my first two games of Isle of Skye with my gf last night and we had some questions regarding end of round scoring. For example, we had the 1 VP per Sheep scoring tile as our B tile and we scored all of our sheep during the first B scoring phase. I had 3 sheep and my gf had 0 sheep so I got 3 VP and she got none, which is pretty obvious. However, by the time we got back to scoring the B tile again I had added 2 more sheep and she had added 3 sheep. During this particular round of scoring I gave myself 2 VPs for the 2 extra sheep that I added and my gf scored 3 VPs for the 3 sheep that she added.

My question is this: Should I have scored 5 VPs during the end of round scoring for the second time that we scored the B tile, or did I score correctly by only awarding VPs for the extra sheep that I added since the first time the B tile was scored?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Beri
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
5 VP.
This is not a memory game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty S
United States
Cheney
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have scored your total each time, not the amount added that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Charters
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting the right tile(s) early, means you get to score it 3 times. Makes the 'auction' for certain tiles very important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Matrone
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Perfect! Thank you all for you answers. It sucks that I was scoring wrong, but we'll be sure to score this way going forward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I came here to ask the same question, so thank you for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.