Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
(Instagram) @thebrewinggamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow ROTW fans - just a quick question: Does anyone know if RON will be available as an expansion following the Kickstarter (similar to the 'Engineer' pledge level) or will you have to buy a new stand-alone game in order to get the Japan map?

The reason I ask is because I would love to back at the Engineer level, but due to the addition of shipping and the exchange rate, the cost of the expansion would be around $51 USD ($67 CAD) - which is way more than your average ROTW expansion. Hard to justify. So I've decided it would be better to wait until it's released - provided it will be released as a expansion as well as a stand-alone game.

Thanks for the responses!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way the pledges are set up, I'd expect that RoN will be a separate expansions. You could post a message on the KS to Eagle directly to get a definitive answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyf55 wrote:
Hello fellow ROTW fans - just a quick question: Does anyone know if RON will be available as an expansion following the Kickstarter (similar to the 'Engineer' pledge level) or will you have to buy a new stand-alone game in order to get the Japan map?

The reason I ask is because I would love to back at the Engineer level, but due to the addition of shipping and the exchange rate, the cost of the expansion would be around $51 USD ($67 CAD) - which is way more than your average ROTW expansion. Hard to justify. So I've decided it would be better to wait until it's released - provided it will be released as a expansion as well as a stand-alone game.

Thanks for the responses!

Yeah, post a question on KS, Eagle Games has been very responsive to questions.

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Ferrise
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed by EG that RON will be available as both a base game AND a stand alone expansion that will include:

A boxed version of the Engineer's expansion to RON. It will contain the map, 24 page rulebook, 15 new ECMs, 44 new cards, and the new RON scoretrack. It will be available after the Kickstarter but of course it will not come with any of the KS Stretch Goals.

Response via Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.