5 Posts

Mouse Chaos» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules please! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oompa loompa

California
msg tools
can someone please post the rules for this game in English, if possible. I think this game looks very interesting. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Bernstein
msg tools
Hi there,

I'm the graphics designer of all Cardchess games (love them or hate them!), and as such, I've got all the original files.

I've posted a PDF version of the English rules for you to download off of my web-site.

They can be had at:

www.WorldwideEnt.ca/mcrules10.pdf

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ireton
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for posting these. My friend brought back a copy from Essen and we didn't know how to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WorldwideEnt wrote:
Hi there,

I'm the graphics designer of all Cardchess games (love them or hate them!), and as such, I've got all the original files.

I've posted a PDF version of the English rules for you to download off of my web-site.

They can be had at:

www.WorldwideEnt.ca/mcrules10.pdf

Enjoy!

Wow! These english rules where about 10000% more informative than the Swedish/Danish/Norwegian rules that were in the box! Thank's a lot for the update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to mention that the graphics/theme and layout of this game is awesome! My 9 and 11 year old daughters love is (and me too)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.