GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,570 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Blood Feud in New York» Forums » General

Subject: First time playing and.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a blast! I'm going to write a deeper review later, but I just wanted to say that I got this game for 15 bux on Tanga, and we played it with 5 people and it was just guilty pleasure fun. Mafia jokes, stereotypes, tons of great bits, amazing plastic smell, and everyone was REALLY into it..even the a.d.d. guy that really can't be patient for things more complex than Risk. We felt it was pretty balanced, and in fact it was extremely easy to learn and explain. If you don't over analyze it and pick it apart for its build up and attack tactics, its so fun, a new favorite. Its not just a combat game, its a Mafia game...a game of making deals and business, with small attacks here and there.

The fact that you can kidnap family members is just a great touch, and we actually had NO question or rule conflicts. Great game, especially for 15 bucks!

More detailed review to come later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
agreed.. i really enjoy this game as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Saul-Sehy
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine on Tanga also, but it has yet to come to the table. Can't wait to try it now....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.