12 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Missing component? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Dony
msg tools
Hi all,

Super excited to have gotten the game today. It was a project just to sort and organize all of the components (have a bit of a leg up from some PnP sessions), but got ready to play my first game just now. Going solo but trying out three characters (AP be damned) - Brute, Mind Thief, Tinkerer.

All of this brings me to my question/concern - Brute Ability Card #1, Trample, is no where to be found. I've checked all of the other basic ability card decks, thumbed through all other cards of the same size that aren't sealed up, and apparently it's just completely absent.

Anyone else have this issue? Mind checking your Brute character tuckboxes to verify? If it does end up being MIA, is the best route just to contact Isaac?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was the first card in my Brute ability card deck. Hope you find/get sent it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Dony
msg tools
DoctaWho wrote:
It was the first card in my Brute ability card deck. Hope you find/get sent it!

Dang. Glad that it's at least not a widespread issue. I've ransacked every other component I can think of to see if it somehow fell in with something somewhere, but I literally took the Brute deck out to sleeve the first 13 cards for possible use in Scenario 1 and it just wasn't there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you're sleeving, print out the card from https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8ppELln5Z0rLXdW... and put it in a sleeve with a normal sized poker card (poker card is to provide some additional support if you're printing on normal copy paper). You'll be good to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since your sleeving, double check and make sure you do not have 2 cardsbin one sleeve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and otherwise (if you don't find it) contact Isaac, I was missing my location sheet 01; and he already reply that is sendng it by the end of week, to arrive next week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Dony
msg tools
chang_1910 wrote:
and otherwise (if you don't find it) contact Isaac, I was missing my location sheet 01; and he already reply that is sendng it by the end of week, to arrive next week

Yep, going to do. Already checked in every sleeve three times before posting the original thread. And yep, printing a proxy and just using a level 9 card as a back for now. Works fine for the time being.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
contact with Isaac. i'm sure he will replace it:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20367082#20367082

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jadony wrote:
chang_1910 wrote:

Yep, going to do. Already checked in every sleeve three times before posting the original thread. And yep, printing a proxy and just using a level 9 card as a back for now. Works fine for the time being.

cool.
just FYI he is going to warehouse tomorrow.. so shoot him a email to cephalofair@gmail.com

including missing components, address and such.
He got back to me right away, and maybe if you catch him soon enough and he have those at the warehouse you would urs ship this week as well
good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Dony
msg tools
Just to close up my end of this - Isaac was phenomenally responsive and the missing card will be on its way soon!

I'll leave the thread up for others to ask questions if they arise re: their own missing components (hopefully few and far between). Happy gaming everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my monster cards was missing. Isaac replied immediately and said he would work on getting it shipped out to me. I have such a man crush on him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Far out you've gone through all the components already? I'm still checking although I am drooling over this game with each card I pull out. Will also post if I think I'm missing something outside of the envelopes and tuck boxes to be unlocked

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.