Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soblueMan I so want someone to post a full runthrough
I know there are videos out that do this (mostly with prototype components and over a year old - but besides that I have watched them sooo many times i have them memorized ...

Need something new --- Or better yet I need my game !!

Good news is my Miniatures are coming tomorrow so hopefully the game is not far off !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My miniatures were packed in with my game, hopefully yours are the same way and you'll get a nice 22 lb surprise tomorrow!

In the meantime...resist! Don't watch any videos, keep the experience for yourself. Avoid spoilers like in the Man vs. Meeple video. You'll have it soon enough. Strength man, strength!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bracken Rawlings
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/118800160
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first of many scenarios tonight, really awesome tight game play. We beat it but it came down to some of the last card draws, very intense.

Be careful not to trash cards too quickly!

And make sure you know how short rest works, resting is highly strategic timing in the game.

Awesome game!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brackenr0211 wrote:

ill be watching saturday !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
My miniatures were packed in with my game, hopefully yours are the same way and you'll get a nice 22 lb surprise tomorrow!

In the meantime...resist! Don't watch any videos, keep the experience for yourself. Avoid spoilers like in the Man vs. Meeple video. You'll have it soon enough. Strength man, strength!

Well the miniatures showed up today - NO game just the miniatures -
Guess it will be a good time to paint the miniatures until the games shows up, - - which looks like thats gonna be a while since I dont even have a notification yet that its on its way!!

angryangry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.