Jerad May
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Rarrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Which version are these retailers selling? Neither seem to indicate which.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh McDowell
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The miniature version is the retail version. So that one.

The standee version was Kickstarter only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdmay024 wrote:
Which version are these retailers selling? Neither seem to indicate which.

Retail version is minis.

Standees were only available from the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad May
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Rarrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic. The answer I was hoping for! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Allen
United States
White Settlement
Texas
flag msg tools
www.bobweekend.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Your standee copy will be worth millions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad May
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Rarrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
OR

My retail copy will have minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone answering these one million identical threads... Before these people who don't know how to use the search button order the game and get disappointed, you should be very clear with them.

The ONLY retail edition has miniatures of the heroes ONLY (and I think maybe one of the villains?I forget.) and standees for all of the monsters.

You could also have gotten a version on KS that had standees of heroes too.

There is NO version that is only minis.

I can already forsee a bunch of people who were told "the retail version has the minis" crying when the monsters are all standees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad May
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Rarrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very aware that only the hero characters were minis and the rest were standees. I was also aware there was a version of standees only. I wasn't aware that all the retail copies were the ones with the minis, which is why I asked the question.

Not sure I appreciate the completely assuming and condescending tone. For all future questions concerning this game and how to search google I will be sure to only pm you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't get your panties in a twist -- there are literally a half-dozen threads explaining this already extant, the information us on the Cephalofair website, it's on the KS page, and it's spelled out in the Versions tab on this very site. There are places to look, and you didn't look there, and so the price of getting your question answered is those of us who answered it rolling their eyes at having to answer it a dozen times already when the information us easily available -- for instance, by looking at the other dozen threads where we've answered it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdmay024 wrote:
I was very aware that only the hero characters were minis and the rest were standees. I was also aware there was a version of standees only. I wasn't aware that all the retail copies were the ones with the minis, which is why I asked the question.

Not sure I appreciate the completely assuming and condescending tone. For all future questions concerning this game and how to search google I will be sure to only pm you.

And for all future internet replies I will assume I'm speaking to someone too sensitive to get replies from other humans and will take the word "everyone" to mean "them specifically" and are all smart enough to find the information people don't keep mentioning in threads but not smart enough to find the much more common information.

Condescending would have been the post which has happened in other threads by other users saying "Gee. Not. Like. This. Has. Been. Asked. Before." where every word was a hyperlink to a prior thread.

Don't ask a question, get answers, and then decide some of the answers are assuming or condescending. Then nobody will help you. But I'm done ranting now and I accept your apology.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad May
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Rarrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it seemed the first two answers sufficed. Not sure the third response was all that necessary?

Also panties in a wad? Really seems like "mine" aren't the only ones all bunched up.

If you are annoyed of the question don't answer. Seems like simple logic to me. There were two legitimate and kind answers. Then two trolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How is it trolling?

Even if YOU already knew that only the heroes were minis and the monsters weren't do you think EVERYONE does?

Do you think just because you created the thread that nobody else will read it?

That's why my comment was more directed at the people replying to you than to you. It literally started with "Hey everyone answering these one million identical threads... " but somehow it was rude and condescending TO YOU. I was just trying to remind them to point this fact out before someone who orders the "miniatures" version gets all butthurt when they get 20 minis and 100 standees. I have NO IDEA who knows this and who doesn't but I personally feel this information is more "hidden" than the fact that the retail box has miniatures in it.

But rather than just let my potentially informative to other people but unknowingly not informative to you comment go past you decided to get offended and come in all guns blazing like if I stabbed your mother. Which is YOU being the one who needs to not answer something that annoys you and why you got meaner answers after that.

You started an unnecessary thread but youre not the first and you wont be the last. Its not that big a deal. You got offended by my post for no real reason. I already forgave you. There's no need to keep doubling down on these mistakes rather than just saying thank you and walking away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad May
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Rarrr!
mbmbmbmbmb
stevelabny wrote:
Hey everyone answering these one million identical threads... Before these people who don't know how to use the search button order the game...
This at its premise is condescending and assuming. AND Not just at me, you're right.

Also, I didn't apologize to you (because there is zero reason to) so I don't know why you "forgave" me and I don't need to thank you (as you say) because I already thanked the people that were ACTUALLY helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.