Kyle Glyn
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Twitter @kyleglyn reddit /u/kyleglyn
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have already claimed the +1 Load Action bonus with a tourist token, does it apply to the use of a Stevedore card to load dice? Or if it strictly for the white dice Action Table?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it only applies to the action dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like Captain cards allow you to gain a income from Military ships being moved twice on your turn.

So, yes the bonus is applied when using a Stevedore card. The Clipboard +1 Load bonus happens when choosing the contract/Load cargo action from the action die space normally. But if you use the Stevedore card it is also a load cargo action so the +1 load bonus will apply as well, however the +1 bonus load must come from an incomplete contract, NOT the warehouse or Dice Pool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Glyn
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Twitter @kyleglyn reddit /u/kyleglyn
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D'oh. I almost had it right. I definitely pulled both dice from the warehouse when I used the Stevedore card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris yates
United Kingdom
Hampshire
flag msg tools
where does it say about getting two lots of income from moving military ships when using a captain card? Still played in the same turn isn't it?

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chris yates wrote:
where does it say about getting two lots of income from moving military ships when using a captain card? Still played in the same turn isn't it?

Chris

It's on the FAQ

Quote:

You can get paid for moving a Military ship:
- once on your turn
- once each time you use a Captain card (limited to one Captain card per turn, but only if the Captain card was earned on a previous turn)
- once each time you trigger a Free Movement action on your player Clipboard (limited to up to 2 per game)

So you could possibly get multiple payments if you move a military ship by using each of these methods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.