Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremy Salinas (BGG: drakkenstrike) from Man vs. Meeple just posted a short unboxing video showing off a lot of the great components of Too Many Bones:

He said on Twitter that the reason for the video was the outstanding production quality.
@manvsmeeple wrote:
Not a fan of Unboxing Videos but I was so floored by the production quality, I couldn't resist.

So, all aboard the hype train!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Weirich
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Really interested to find out their thoughts on this after an initial play-through.

I skipped the Kickstarter and now thinking of Pre-Ordering. But there are so many big/great games I am waiting for (Gloomhaven, 7th Continent), I may have to restrain myself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really looking forward to their review or a first impressions video from them too. Mostly because I'm soo excited to see more of the game.

Hopefully they'll get to it before the game arrives at my door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HotsauceWally wrote:
Really interested to find out their thoughts on this after an initial play-through.

I skipped the Kickstarter and now thinking of Pre-Ordering. But there are so many big/great games I am waiting for (Gloomhaven, 7th Continent), I may have to restrain myself

Do not restrain yourself. It's only money. Can't take it with you when you die and you don't want to be an old man filled with regret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CowStriker wrote:
HotsauceWally wrote:

Do not restrain yourself. It's only money. Can't take it with you when you die and you don't want to be an old man filled with regret

Even more regret if you forget to add premium chips... I heard that they cure regret!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.