Popular Tags: [View All]
Kamen Tzvetanov
Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a pretty important question about the summoned elementals in the game. When I summon for example an Earth Elemental with 3 attack, I don't attack with it the same turn. But how do I attack with the summoned elemental in the next turns?

In the video rule explanations, you say that every time you cast a spell, you hit with the elemental... Does that mean that I can cast 3 snap spells and my elemental will attack 3 times my opponents? Can I choose a different opponent to attack every time? And what if I cast defensive snap spells, like healing and shield barrier? Does my elemental attack then too?

I want to clear these questions out as fast as possible, because I am going to do a review for the game and I want to know all of the details about the rules. Please answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koolin
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For us the elemental that is summoned is considered a creature under your control (even after you die).

Since it is a separate creature, it can attack by itself (its attack value once per turn). The spells you cast are done by you, since you are the wizard.

Attacks/spells can be targeted to any creature (unless stated otherwise) and therefore the elemental can be attacked, healed and shielded.

I agree the rules are not super clear on this, but this would be similar to elementals from the video game. Therefore we considered this as the most logical interpretation of the rules.

If there is someone has another or better interpretation, feel free to share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.