Dice Throne: Season One» Forums » General

Subject: Favorite Hero? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Tolczyk
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I think I have to go with the pyromancer. I love being that glass cannon with the big hits. Who is your favorite hero?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jordan
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy the simplicity of the Barbarian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I won my first game with the Moon Elf so I'm hashtag Moon Elf 4 Life

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Tolczyk
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
UnlivedPhalanx wrote:
I won my first game with the Moon Elf so I'm hashtag Moon Elf 4 Life

Moon Elf was my first love for sure. Lately and honestly more specifically this past weekend at PAX I started to really enjoy the gameplay of the Pyromancer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
I haven't played yet, but for what it's worth I tend to prefer defensive buffing/healing characters in these types of games. Thus the Paladin seems right up my alley. Gameplay may change this, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jordan
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelson13 wrote:
I haven't played yet, but for what it's worth I tend to prefer defensive buffing/healing characters in these types of games. Thus the Paladin seems right up my alley. Gameplay may change this, of course.

Moon Elf is quite defensive as well. I thing you might enjoy her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
Cool - thanks for the tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mind Bottling Games
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I designed the Shadow Thief to suit my own play style preference, so I think I have to go with him

I like the complication of him and that there are different strategical choices: do I want to ramp my CP pronto and then hit really big? do I poison and hide out in the shadows while it ticks away? do I upgrade my entire board and get super strong first?

It all depends on who I'm up against and the state of the game. I like having to think on my feet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
That sounds intriguing. I like having different strategies that can be employed based on the situation of the game at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cam Schitter
msg tools
I've only played 3 games, and I've personally only used the Moon Elf against the Barbarian, and I feel almost like in this match up the Moon Elf is overpowered. Though it is a Dice Rolling game, so there is a lot left to chance. Only one of my games was even close. I'm very excited to get to play the other characters when the game is actually released.

As far as my favorite Hero, Moon Elf all the way, at least until I get to play another character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.