Subject: Ship Thicknesses rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taylor Kowbel
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

After breaking a third ship in transport last week I have finally decided to bite the bullet and buy a battlefoam case. Im going to use the custom builder so I can have enough for my full collection, but I want to make sure I have the tray depths correct (as I dont want to waste space/have ships sticking out). Unfortunately I am not with my ships currently, So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how thick the ships are so I can plan my trays accordingly.

Cheers

Taylor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before the ghost, they all fit within two inches of usable space. The ghost is just over that (he learned after cutting a bunch of foam core to two inches before getting the ghost). That doesn't include epics, no idea on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
Before the ghost, they all fit within two inches of usable space. The ghost is just over that (he learned after cutting a bunch of foam core to two inches before getting the ghost). That doesn't include epics, no idea on them.

The shuttle didn't actually fit did it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You put it on its side for that. I'll try to double check later though (my trays aren't done).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you were talking about the imperial shuttle, did you mean the little guy that came with the ghost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lambda, on it's side and wings folded, fits in 2" foam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.