Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine is playing and they are stumped right now. They can't figure out how to open box 5. I don't really know anything about the game so I can't give more information than that. He says they can't progress the game because they can't figure out how to open box 5. Any help would be awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j n
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think they may be asking about box 6, but I will include separate spoilers for boxes 4-6 so that you can point them here safely regardless of where they are:

Unlocking Box 4:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
To unlock box 4, use the Strange Chart (a research card) to find the octopus island, completing the "Fable Reborn" milestone.

The research card is sealed in Box 1.
The milestone is sealed in Box 2.

Unlocking Box 5:
To unlock box 5, use the Ornate Chart (a research card) to find the eye island, completing the "Whispers Made Real" milestone.

The research card is sealed in Box 3.
The milestone is sealed in Box 4.

Unlocking Box 6:
To unlock box 6, use a chart with the wave-symbol in the farthest column of the board to complete the "The End Is The Beginning" milestone. (Note: The wave symbol is visible on the board itself, not the milestone!)

The milestone is sealed in Box 5.
The chart(s) appear to be hidden in some way?! Perhaps interrogating Society members will reveal additional information...

Note: If any player finds a game object with the wave symbol and the word "chart" on it, they should claim "The Masques Have Fallen" milestone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks. It was box 5, they just misplaced a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.