Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilbert Tobal
Spain
CobeƱa
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I went into this game expecting a good amount of "take that" interaction between players, sort of like a good (And not so long) version of Munchkin. After my first session, i have to say im a bit disappointed: Sure, the game does have the "take that" element in the treasure cards but they feel extremely tame and play more like minor nuisances than actual problems player had to deal with. Even the ones i felt were powerful(No abilities during a turn, for example) turned out to be really underwhelming. In fact, we only had 1 death in the entire game (5 player game) that was the direct result of a treasure card (2 more deaths due to bad rolls on both the monster and the action dice).

What do you guys think, are the cards too tame or are they perfect the way they are?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are just right. I don't care for direct pvp games. I like that this has a light "take that" aspect top it. If you want to make the cats a bit more nasty and brutal, you have to save up a few and use them together.

No ability is strong, combine that with lose a die and the one that makes monsters do more combat damage when someone explores a large room and suddenly it's a death sentence
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a Munchkin lite atmosphere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christopher
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that they are just about right. You don't want to make it so cutthroat that it isn't even fun. I think the balance of the cards is very well done and I'm sure was play tested quite a bit to ensure none were too OP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.