Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett Grenier
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure this is in the rules but I've looked and searched and can't find the answer.

After a scenario when deciding to return to gloomhaven do I need to draw a road card prior to arriving at gloomhaven and then draw another when departing? Or are all locations considered linked to gloomhaven making it only necessary to draw a road card when departing gloomhaven to another scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug D
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GARRETTGRENIER wrote:
I'm sure this is in the rules but I've looked and searched and can't find the answer.

After a scenario when deciding to return to gloomhaven do I need to draw a road card prior to arriving at gloomhaven and then draw another when departing? Or are all locations considered linked to gloomhaven making it only necessary to draw a road card when departing gloomhaven to another scenario?

When returning to Gloomhaven after a scenario, you do not do a road event.
Antonio8080 wrote:
travelling from a scenario to another not linked one and from the city to a scenario not linked with the city triggers to draw a road event card

coming back to Gloomhaven does not trigger any road event card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.