Glüx» Forums » General

Subject: Alternate boards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan F
United States
California
flag msg tools
Played the game recently and loved it. But I'm worried that it would lose some replayability. Are there any ideas for new boards with alternate rooms and designs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
I uploaded a quickly put together 2-player board onto the files section a while back, but haven't really heard any feedback on it.

I figured if there was a lot of interest, it'd be pretty easy to make up additional ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chiming in again to say I'd be happy to work on some alternative Boards if others have any interest and/or think they'd help add a lot more variety and replayability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan F
United States
California
flag msg tools
+1 for additional boards, both for 2 players and 4 players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paulojordan wrote:
+1 for additional boards, both for 2 players and 4 players!

I'll try to work on some ideas over the next week or two and submit them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So...I haven't forgotten about this thread. I've just had a couple of things come up with work that have slowed me down. I'm hopeful to work on some alternative boards asap!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Hall
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
A new official board would be great for this game. It has Concordia / Ticket to Ride potential. I know that's not the way Queen does things, but this game really deserves it. Or even a map that lets you place your own lit rooms for unlimited replayability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.